Automotive Paint Repair in The Las Vegas Valley
The Tucker family of Tucker’s Collision Center has been in the auto industry for decades. Everything started when Rick Tucker began restoring classic Corvettes 50 years ago. He then went on to establish his Vegas-based classic car restoration business in 1978.
And now, half a century later, we at Tucker’s Collision Center treat your vehicle in the same manner as one of our award-winning restoration projects.
So when you get your paint job repaired or customized with us, you know you can trust our highly trained and experienced technicians to get your car, truck, or SUV looking its best.
Whether you’re looking for a new color altogether, or your vehicle’s finish has been scratched, chipped, or damaged in an accident, Tucker’s Collision Center is the place to go for paint jobs in the Las Vegas Valley.
We employ the best talent in the industry, the latest technology, and the very best products to restore or renew your paint job’s look and feel.
In regards to damage repairs, our facility uses state-of-the-art computerized paint color detection systems for exact factory match paintwork.
All of our paint technicians are professionally trained, and we at Tucker’s provide them with top quality refinishing products that are globally recognized and used by the best auto professionals in the industry. We proudly use ultra premium PPG paint products.
In addition, our paint booths have baking capabilities that produce factory type durability and finish.
Throughout every step of the painting process, our techs take great pride in their work and deliver high-quality finished products. From extensive, complete body paint jobs to individual panels, our technicians understand exactly how to assess and execute your paint job with accuracy.
Our Painting Process
- Tucker’s Collision Center painters begin by making sure they’re working on a flawlessly clean surface, removing all dirt, grease, and other materials that get in in the way of an immaculate finish.
- The vehicle is then prepped and primer is applied and cured.
- The surface area is then sanded down and prepped for paint.
- To ensure factory finish, our technicians mix the colored base coat to match the original color.
- After the base coat, the clear topcoat is applied. This restores the vehicle’s natural gloss.
- If there are any blemishes left after the paint is fully dry, our painters lightly sand and polish any affected areas to a perfect shine.
Come see us at Tucker’s Collision Center today for all your paint needs!