How do I choose a repair center?
- Nevada state law gives you the right to freely choose your vehicle repair center. Because collision repair is a service that most people don’t shop for very often, we have provided a few tips below that should help you in deciding where to take your vehicle:
- Pay attention to parts quality
- Some repair shops will use aftermarket parts to repair your vehicle because they are less expensive (and in turn lower quality) than Original Equipment Manufacturer parts. Here at Tuckers we only use the highest quality materials to bring your vehicle back to original manufacturer’s specifications. In short, we strive to make your car like new.
- Pay attention to customer service
- We recommend you put heavy emphasis on the way your body shop treats you. If you aren’t treated with respect and patiently walked through every aspect of the repair process, chances are your vehicle won’t be treated with care. At Tucker’s, each job is special and is treated with total care and attention.
- Beware of the lowest repair estimate
- Some unprofessional body shops will give you an unrealistic low initial estimate simply to win over your business from competitors. These low initial estimates are likely based on visual damage only, but there is almost always more damage found after the vehicle is disassembled and deeply inspected. Our estimates after teardown are comprehensive and include both visible and non-visible damage.
Do you accept all insurance providers?
We work with ALL insurance providers, and FOR none of them. This means that we have your best interests in mind every step of the way.
Do you provide a warranty for repairs?
Yes. We provide a written limited lifetime warranty on all of our repairs because we are confident in our quality of work.
Do I need to make an appointment to receive an estimate?
You do not need an appointment to receive an estimate, but it does help to speed up the process if you have an appointment.
How long does it take to receive an estimate?
Estimates are quick and free! An initial visual estimate will likely take around 10 to 15 minutes.
What quality of parts do you use?
We use the highest quality parts available. If it is within our power, we will always use high quality OEM parts over aftermarket parts of lesser quality. Unfortunately, insurance companies will impose restrictions on the types of parts we can use. We will fight to get the absolute highest quality repair from your insurance provider.
How long will it take to repair my vehicle?
Your vehicle’s repair time all depends on the amount of damage and on the process/procedures of your insurance provider. Once we disassemble your vehicle, extensively inspect all damaged areas, and order the necessary parts, we will provide you with an estimated completion date. We understand that a lengthy repair process can often be inconvenient and even frustrating if you are unaware of what is going on with your vehicle. That’s why we provide complete transparency with updates via email and/or phone as frequently as you would like.
Can you match my existing paint color?
Yes, we use your vehicle’s individual paint code, as well as state-of-the-art equipment to match the exact factory color. We also provide full baking capabilities to ensure factory durability and paint finish. We will return your vehicle in factory condition.
Do you offer vehicle rental services?
Yes, we have on-site rentals for your convenience!