Follow these seven steps if you happen to find yourself in the unfortunate situation of an automotive collision:
1. Stop immediately, but do not obstruct traffic
2. Assess the scene for injuries. If any injuries, call 911.
3. Obtain names, phone numbers, and insurance information with all vehicles involved.
4. Secure make, model, and license information of all vehicles involved.
5. If able, take photos of the damaged vehicles and of the accident scene.
6. Notify your insurance agent as soon as possible.
7. Call Tucker’s Collision Center at (702) 220-4660