Wheel Repair in The Las Vegas Valley
Here at Tucker’s Collision Center, our certified technicians are fully trained and equipped to repair or straighten almost any damage to your alloy wheels. This includes but is not limited to cracks, bends, gouges, and scratches. We employ the latest in hi-tech wheel repair machinery to recondition your standard or alloy wheels back to factory specifications.
Services we offer include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Diamond cutting of the face for OEM or custom rims
- OEM Remanufacturing of standard and alloy rims
- Alloy wheel straightening
- Powder coating
- Crack repairs and aluminum welding on alloy rims
- Customization of any wheels color and finish
- Tire fitment and wheel balancing
- Alloy polishing
You can trust we will have your standard or alloy mag wheels completely refurbished back to their original OEM factory condition. Our Service team offers the best mag repairs, every time!
If your wheels require service, trust Tucker’s Collision Center Center with all your repair needs. Schedule an appointment today!
Tucker’s Collision Center has been serving the Las Vegas Valley for more than 20 years. We provide a wide range of services, from standard maintenance to major accident repairs.
If your wheels suffered damage in a collision or some other incident, Tucker’s has you covered.
We are proud to offer affordable hi-tech alloy wheel repairs for all sorts of damages.
COMMON TYPES OF WHEEL DAMAGE
1) Backside Bends, or Buckles
- Problem: This occurs frequently on the inner lip of the wheel, but is possible on the outer lip, spokes, or face. Bends are usually a result of a pothole, curb, or other road hazards.
- Solution: Bends are inspected for hidden fractures and run out is measured to determine if it is safe to straighten them. Bends are returned to balanceable trueness with patented straightening systems.
2) Curb Damage
- Problem: Curb damage is typically the result of curb rash, road debris, or driving on a flat tire. This type of damage is typically located on the lip of the wheel, spokes, or face.
- Solution: Wheels are repaired, primed, painted, and clear coated using patented paint adhesion technology. OEM approved paint is color matched to every wheel before repairs are completed.
- Problem: Corrosion is caused by roadside chemicals, salts, brake dust, tire sealants, or other external elements.
- Solution: This type of damage is also solved in the same manner as curb damage. Repairs, priming, painting, and a clear coat restore corroded wheels to pre-damage condition.
- Problem: Gouges often result from direct contact with road debris and/or hazards.
- Solution: Gouges require welding and machining to repair. Deep gouges to the rim or spoke may be deemed unsafe to repair and an OEM replacement wheel may be required.
- Problem: Cracks can occur because of a car accident or hard impact with road debris or other hazards.
- Solution: Cracks in your wheels leave you in a similar position to gouges. If your wheel is deemed safe to repair, and a replacement is not necessary, welding and machining will restore your wheel to pre-accident conditions.